Skip to content
How to make Ramen noodle from scratch 1 Noodle
- 200g ’00’type flour
- 100g warm water
- 2g sea salt
- 2g bicarbonate soda
- Dissolve the soda and the salt in 100ml of warm water.
- Gradually add the water into the 200g of Type 00 flour.
- The mixture will form a rough ball after 5 min of kneading.
- Let stand for about 30 min in the fridge.
- On a floured surface, roll one half of the dough into a thin sheet, about 2mm thick
- Flour the surface of the sheet thoroughly, flip over, and thoroughly flour the other side.
- Once floured, fold the dough for 4 layers. Slice the noodles with a sharp knife about 0.5mm